GRC Software for Manufacturing
With the Quantivate GRC Suite for manufacturing companies it is easy to integrate distinct yet interdependent disciplines such as business continuity, vendor and supplier risk management, information and IT security, audit management, regulatory compliance, and enterprise risk management. Quantivate’s true SaaS platform is designed to allow seamless integration of data between the various Quantivate GRC modules. Its flexible design allows the solution to scale to the needs of any organization.
With the Quantivate GRC solutions, manufacturers can document, track, and manage all GRC initiatives at all levels of the organization. Quantivate GRC software solution for the manufacturing industry allows manufactures to focus on:
- Managing standards such as ISO, NIST, COBIT, SCADA, etc.
- Ensuring compliance for regulations such as Conflict Minerals Disclosure, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, SOX, and Ethics
- Managing enterprise wide risk
- Continued Audit Readiness
- Maintaining a secure IT infrastructure
- Maintaining Actionable Business Continuity plans
Supplier and Vendor Management
Do you know whom you are doing business with? In today’s marketplace, manufactures are relying on an ever-increasing number of third parties and suppliers for essential business functions. This opens the organization to greater risk levels than ever before. In addition, Conflict Mineral Disclosures, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, and other laws and regulations are forcing manufactures to do greater due diligence and identify their critical suppliers to gain a better understanding of their supply chain. Quantivate Supplier and Vendor Management module allows manufacturers to identify potential supplier risks, verify that suppliers are compliant, and continue to monitor changes that can create new risks.
Quantivate’s Supplier and Vendor Management software for manufacturers includes:
- Centralized file library for third party data and contract management
- Supplier and vendor risk management and due diligence
- Easy to use dashboard interface
- Comprehensive and customizable reporting
- Dynamic Workflow Engine
With data breaches increasing at an explosive rate IT security is becoming more and more important everyday. Today, more regulatory bodies are requiring high levels of information and data security than ever before. Quantivate IT GRC manages the IT requirements for regulations, embeds them into IT policies and communicates the policies throughout the organization, ensuring compliance. Quantivate IT GRC is a fully configurable software platform that fits most organizations and IT environments and provides on-the-fly software customization to adapt to changing security programs and regulatory needs.
Quantivate IT GRC allows you to:
- Create, measure, monitor, and manage IT programs based on leading control frameworks.
- Build a risk profile of the IT landscape in relation to the business.
- Contains embedded content based on standard frameworks and regulations such as COBIT, ISO 27002, SOX, FFIEC, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA and NERC
- Provides access to harmonized controls that cover various compliance requirements including SOX, FFIEC, PCI, FISMA, GLBA, HIPAA, NERC, NIST, SCADA, FedRAMP, BITS, GAPP, Jericho Forum, ITIL, SEI CMM, and SANS 20 Critical Controls
Regulatory Compliance Management
Quantivate Regulatory Compliance Manager (RCM) provides a strong software solution for compliance managers to manage a wide variety of regulatory and compliance processes and ensures accountability throughout the organization. The software delivers key features to monitor pertinent regulations and other requirements, organize compliance documentation, run risk assessments, and demonstrate proof of compliance through robust reporting. The solution helps organizations remain compliant with Solvency II, NAIC-MAR, GLBA, HIPAA, CFPB and other regulatory bodies.
The Quantivate Regulatory Compliance solution for Insurance companies allows an organization to:
- Perform a Risk Assessment on regulatory changes to identify gaps in compliance and determine the priority of implementation.
- Create compliance task management and automated workflows.
- Map and apply all regulatory requirements to applicable policies, controls, and processes.
- Provide Compliance and Risk reporting for all levels
- Review the impact to the organization of compliance changes
Enterprise Risk Management
Manufacturing companies manage many different risks such as natural disasters that can affect a critical supply chain, changing labor laws and regulations, or even lack of control over a supplier’s activities. Constant market changes, internal forces, and regulatory demand make it difficult to determine what risks are the most critical. Quantivate ERM software enables manufacturers to closely analyze their risks and opportunities to better align those risks and opportunities with their strategic plans. In addition, manufactures can define their strategic objectives and track their performance through KPIs, and monitor potential hazards through KRIs.
The Quantivate ERM Solution for manufacturing companies includes:
- Risk heat maps
- Risk and control assessments
- Automated alerts
- Risk analytics
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Key risk indicators (KRIs)
- What-if Scenario analysis
Internal Audit Management
The Quantivate Internal Audit solution helps manufacturing companies manage a number of important Audit related activities. Quantivate Internal Audit software’s end-to-end functionality for managing the internal audit process provides audit management throughout the life cycle of each audit. Including:
- Centralized digital library of all audit plans, workpapers, findings, reports, and follow-up
- Graphical dashboard interface of audit activities, statuses, and results
- Audit task management and scheduling
- Risk Assessment
- Creating, managing and analyzing customizable online questionnaires
- Auditor/resource skill set database
- Resource planning and time tracking (Hours & Costs)
- Extensive customizable reporting
Can your business stay operational after a disaster? Critical single points of failure such as specialized or difficult-to-replace equipment, single and sole source suppliers, prolonged raw material lead times and unique personnel skills can make Business Continuity Planning (BCP) a challenge for the manufacturing industry. Safeguard your production resources, inventory, and distribution channels with the Quantivate Business Continuity Software solution. Quantivate’s all-hazards planning approach allows you to prepare for any incident from power loss and theft to a natural disaster. Quantivate Business Continuity Management Software allows you to produce a more complete and easy-to-manage business continuity plan in less time and with less effort.
Quantivate Business Continuity Software Solution for manufacturing companies includes a full BCMP solution for:
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Risk Assessment (Threat and Vulnerability Analysis)
- Strategies and Solutions Development
- Plan Development
- Plan Maintenance
- Emergency Notification (SMS, Email, Voice Broadcast)
- Incident Management