Complaint Management Software
Complaints are a regular occurrence for businesses and organizations. With growing regulatory oversight, complaints are no longer limited to just your customer service staff, they may be reported to industry regulators as well. Failure to manage complaints appropriately, or receiving too many of the same complaints, can lead to audits, fines, and reputational risk. In addition, effectively tracking complaints can provide valuable insights into your business such as potential regulatory issues, employee training gaps, or customer service problems. This is where effective complaint management software solutions can help.
Because consumer complaints can be received through multiple sources (e.g. call centers, service staff, or regulators) and via different channels (verbal, email, social media, or direct mail) it is imperative to maintain consistent records across the organization. Maintaining records on spreadsheets and files no longer pass regulatory requirements and can lead to audit findings, fines, and reputational damage. In order to meet regulatory requirements and provide actionable information, complaints must be properly collected in a central database to be investigated and managed properly.
Simple and Effective SaaS Complaint Management
Quantivate Complaint Management software is a simple and effective SaaS solution, which effectively automates the process of complaints management. This easy to use and configurable solution includes the ability to track and manage complaints from customers, suppliers and other stakeholders, record follow-up actions, and report on any findings or regulatory non-conformance that may be associated with a complaint. With one centralized database Quantivate Complaint Management software enables you to manage the entire complaint life cycle with real-time complaint tracking, reporting, alerts, and escalation of potential issues.
Quantivate Complaint Management can be used as a stand-alone complaint management module or integrated as part of the greater Quantivate GRC solution suite.
Quantivate Complaint Management software facilitates compliance with the growing regulatory environment, and helps organizations meet both governmental and voluntary regulations for complaint handling. There is a limited amount of time to resolve complaints when complaints are received from a regulatory agency, such as the CFPB, BBB, NCUA, FDIC, or others. Quantivate Complaint Management provides metrics and notifications to help you keep track of those deadlines, responses, and follow-ups to ensure timely response to all complaints.
Quantivate Complaint Management’s flexible platform enables users to enter their own regulators, response timelines, and contact information to properly track complaints within any industry.
Benefits of Quantivate Complaint Management Software
- Streamline complaint management and reduce costs by improving authorization, research, and resolution times.
- Remain compliant with regulators.
- Implement an enterprise wide complaint management handling process with a proven SaaS platform.
- Reduce reputation risks and increase customer satisfaction by ensuring timely and effective complaint investigation.
- Automate the process of assigning complaints and related investigations.
- Manage the entire complaint life cycle with real-time complaint tracking, reporting, alerts, and escalation of potential issues.
- Manage and Resolve Complaints: Provides a single point solution for entering, researching, and resolving complaints brought by consumers directly to the organization, social media, or other sources.
- Real Time Complaint Tracking: As complaints are entered, researched, and resolved, easily visualize and track where each complaint is in the complaint life cycle.
- Regulatory Compliance: Effectively meet regulatory requirements from CFPB, UDAAP, DFI, ISO, etc.. In addition, enter tracking information for other regulators of your choice.
- Escalations: Automatically escalate complaints that have been open or idle for too long.
- Response Templates: Use built-in response templates, or create your own, to respond quickly to common complaints.
- Executive Reporting and Dashboards: Designed to offer insights for busy executives that want to quickly understand relevant risk trends.
- Analytics: Analyze which products, locations, or services are trending with high or low complaint volume.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Pre-made and custom reporting options available to view risks by location, product/service, and other criteria.
- Alerts and Notifications: Customize alerts and notifications to notify you when a complaint is received, escalated, approved, resolved, or has remained open for too long.
- GRC Integration: Quantivate Complaint Management software integrates with other Quantivate GRC modules such as Vendor Management.
- Flexible User and Group Permissions: Easily create and assign complaint management roles to different individuals, groups or departments in your organization.
- Workflow: Create, configure or customize the out of the box workflows which lead users through simple straightforward compliant response.
Complaint Management Software Process
Single Sign-On Capabilities
Single sign-on (SSO) allows you to utilize your company’s data (active directory) to automatically sign into the Quantivate platform without entering your user name and password. Quantivate’s SSO solution supports user provisioning which automatically creates an account on the first login.