Insurance Regulatory Compliance Software
Quantivate Regulatory Compliance software for insurance companies provides a strong software solution for compliance managers to manage a wide variety of regulatory and compliance processes and ensures accountability throughout the organization. The software delivers key features to monitor pertinent regulations and other requirements, organize compliance documentation, run risk assessments, and demonstrate proof of compliance through robust reporting. The solution helps organizations remain compliant with Solvency II, NAIC-MAR, GLBA, HIPAA, CFPB and other regulatory bodies.
The Quantivate Regulatory Compliance software for Insurance companies allows an organization to:
- Perform a Risk Assessment on regulatory changes to identify gaps in compliance and determine the priority of implementation.
- Create compliance task management and automated workflows.
- Map and apply all regulatory requirements to applicable policies, controls, and processes.
- Provide Compliance and Risk reporting for all levels
- Review the impact to the organization of compliance changes
- Allows management visibility into compliance activities
- Mitigates risks to prevent loss through proactive monitoring
- Identifies gaps and manage remediation plans
- Saves time and reduce errors by eliminating manual processes
- Centralized management of compliance efforts
- Compliance task management
- Automated workflows
- Action plan and remediation tracking
- Compliance and risk reporting for all levels
- Executive summary overview of the compliance efforts year to date
- Automated audit tracking of all compliance changes
- Status tracking through user and management dashboard capabilities
- Management dashboards for at-a-glance status updates
- Seamless integration with other Quantivate GRC modules
- Notifications/reminders to help keep your compliance efforts on track
- Compliance gap reports quickly see where you need to focus your efforts next