Credit Union GRC Software
Recently the global financial industry has seen an unprecedented increase in regulatory requirements forcing institutions to have a greater focus on the way risk is managed. Increasingly, regulators, Credit Union members, and other key stakeholders are demanding more transparency and greater ROI from systems, software, and tools. However, many organizations create fragmented systems for risk management and compliance producing an inefficient system filled with redundancies and additional risk.
With the integrated Quantivate GRC Software Suite it is easy for Credit Unions to integrate distinct yet interdependent disciplines such as business continuity, vendor management, information security, audit management, and enterprise risk management. Data integrates seamlessly between the modules and Quantivate’s solution will grow with your organization.
Quantivate knows that each organization is unique, and has made its solutions’ customizability, flexibility, and configurability the unconditional foundation of the Quantivate platform.
View more details on our products tailored for Credit Unions:
- Credit Union Enterprise Risk Management Software
- Credit Union Vendor Management Software
- Credit Union Business Continuity Software
- Credit Union IT GRC Software
- Credit Union Internal Audit Software
- Credit Union Regulatory Compliance Software
- Credit Union Complaint Management Software
Quantivate enables organizations to effectively, and efficiently comply with the various regulations covering financial institutions including:
- Basel II – Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, Sound Practices for Management and Supervision
- Interagency Paper on Sound Practices to Strengthen the Resilience of the U.S. Financial System
- EFA Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999, section 501 (b) PL 106-102 1999 S 900
- OCC 2001-47. Third Party Relationships, OCC, FDIC
- Letter to Credit Unions 06-CU-12, Disaster Preparedness and Response Examination Procedure
- NCUA: Letter to Credit Unions 01-CU-21, Disaster Recovery and Business Resumption Contingency Plans
- NCUA Letter to Credit Unions 07-CU-13: Evaluating Third Party Relationships
Quantivate’s products and services have been audited, reviewed, and passed examinations from many state and federal examiners – including:
- State Examiners
- State Insurance Commissioners