Regulatory requirements for the Insurance and Financial Services industry are on the rise, and are expected to continue into the future. In addition to the increasing regulations, customers and clients are requiring more increased service, while management and investors are requiring greater ROI from software, services, and systems to show greater profitability. In today’s market, organizations need to not only plan for operational resiliency but also for to increased services (claims adjusters) during a major event.
With the integrated Quantivate GRC Suite it is easy for financial institution to integrate distinct yet interdependent disciplines such as business continuity, vendor management, information security, audit management, and enterprise risk management. Data integrates seamlessly between the modules and Quantivate’s solution will grow with your organization.
Quantivate knows that each organization is unique, and has made its solutions’ customizability, flexibility, and configurability the unconditional foundation of the Quantivate platform.
View more details on our products tailored for Insurance and Financial Services:
- Insurance and Financial Services Vendor Management Software
- Insurance and Financial Services Business Continuity Software & Service
- Insurance and Financial Services Enterprise Risk Management Software
- Insurance and Financial Services Internal Audit Software
- Insurance and Financial Services IT GRC Software
- Insurance and Financial Services Regulatory Compliance Software
Quantivate enables organizations to effectively, and efficiently comply with the various regulations covering financial institutions including:
- Basel II – Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, Sound Practices for Management and Supervision
- Interagency Paper on Sound Practices to Strengthen the Resilience of the U.S. Financial System
- EFA Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999, section 501 (b) PL 106-102 1999 S 900
- OCC 2001-47. Third Party Relationships, OCC, FDIC
- Letter to Credit Unions 06-CU-12, Disaster Preparedness and Response Examination Procedure
- NCUA: Letter to Credit Unions 01-CU-21, Disaster Recovery and Business Resumption Contingency Plans
- NCUA Letter to Credit Unions 07-CU-13: Evaluating Third Party Relationships
Quantivate’s products and services have been audited, reviewed, and passed examinations from many state and federal examiners – including:
- State Examiners
- State Insurance Commissioners