Who We Are:
Quantivate has provided web-based governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) software, and service solutions to organizations of all sizes since 2005. Since then, the company has grown to feature a full suite of GRC modules, including Business Continuity, Vendor Management, Enterprise Risk Management, IT Risk Management, Internal Audit, Compliance Management, Policy & Document Management, Complaint Management, and Issue Management. Our GRC solutions have helped thousands of customers transform the way they manage risk, improve compliance, and strengthen governance.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team!
The Sales & Marketing Operations Manager is the efficiency engine of the Sales & Marketing team. You will work to create scalable processes and ensure best practices in lead generation, database management, and analysis across our entire technology stack.
You will also conduct data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company. The ideal candidate is an analytical and operational thinker, and an expert in getting the most out of marketing systems to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns. You should also be interested in building a solid operating infrastructure for marketing leads, database, reporting, and analytics.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
You think strategically and tactically — from ensuring that the daily operational processes are functioning smoothly to working with senior staff on marketing metrics, analytics, and forecasting. You have proven analytical and strategic experience and are able to develop and implement creative solutions to operational challenges. You have strong priority setting and project management skills which allow you to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You thrive, not stress, in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience in marketing operational role
- Advanced user of Pardot, with at least one certification and advanced credentials in Salesforce.com – including creating pricebook, territories, and implementing best practices
- Lead the development of tools, processes, and frameworks to further marketing best practices and deliver operational efficiencies in campaign and lead management
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems—Pardot, Salesforce, data services used to generate, distribute, and report on lead life cycle, (Zoominfo/Ringlead), velocity, and attribution
- Manage the design, customization, updates, and implementation for existing and new platforms/solutions that will support the marketing team
- Build comprehensive dashboards, analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and provide actionable recommendations on how to optimize marketing programs
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to gather functional and technical requirements and provide integration guidance on CRM enhancements
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Monitor and continually improve data quality within the marketing database
- Experience building relationships with a cross-functional team