IT Risk Management Software for Insurance Companies
Rapid change and growing dependence on information technology (IT) has brought increased risk to insurance companies. Expanding government regulation, growing IT infrastructures, and stronger customer demand require greater oversight and monitoring of IT security. To keep pace, IT departments need to assume a business-driven approach to identifying, managing, and mitigating IT risk. Quantivate IT Risk Management Software for Insurance Companies provides sophisticated tools to manage and mitigate IT risks, standardize risk assessment methodologies, and provide actionable, enterprise-level risk information for improved organizational decision-making.
The Right IT Risk Management Software for the Insurance Industry
- Implement an integrated IT Risk management program throughout the enterprise.
- Perform IT governance, asset tracking, risk assessment, control implementation, regulatory compliance, reporting, and ongoing auditing.
- Deploy an integrated approach to support collaboration and data-sharing between IT and other departments.
- Assists organizations with various standards and frameworks such as: COBIT, ISO, SOX, FFIEC, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA, and NERC.*
- Provides access to controls that cover various compliance requirements including: SOX, FFIEC, PCI, FISMA, GLBA, HIPAA, NERC, NIST, SCADA, FedRAMP, BITS, GAPP, Jericho Forum, ITIL, SEI CMM, and SANS 20 Critical Controls.*
- Integrates with Unified Compliance Framework® (UCF).
* Non-public domain control frameworks must be purchased separately.
Powerful and Easy Management
- Powerful SaaS solution to manage your IT programs.
- Task-driven program alerts you when it's time to perform essential tasks.
- Dashboard interface provides one-click access to critical reports, including:
- Risk assessments
- Data classification
- Critical IT assets
- Control evidence
- Information security policies
- Program documentation
- Penetration/vulnerability/social engineering test results
- And more