Internal Audit Software
Today financial institutions are facing greater demands for organizational transparency and accountability, while often dealing with fewer resources. To counter these challenges, Quantivate Internal Audit provides a comprehensive easy-to-use tool that streamlines audit processes; improves productivity, and increases coordination and integration with other organizational risk management activities.
The Tools You Need
Quantivate Internal Audit software’s end-to-end functionality for managing the internal audit process provides audit management throughout the life-cycle of each audit. Including:
- Systematic & disciplined audit processes
- Centralized digital library of all audit plans, workpapers, findings, reports, and follow-up
- Graphical dashboard interface of audit activities, statuses, and results
- Audit task management and scheduling
- Risk Assessment
- Creating, managing and analyzing customizable online questionnaires
- Integrated checklists
- Auditor/resource skillset database
- Resource planning and time tracking (Hours & Costs)
- Sample Audit Charter
- Extensive customizable reporting
- Audit History and Work Tracking
- Built in corrective action plans and workflow tracking
- Email-based notifications and alerts
Audit Management the Way You Work
Quantivate Internal Audit software is designed to help organizations manage a wide range of internal audit-related activities, data, and processes in a comprehensive framework. However, the solution doesn’t force you into an arbitrary predetermined process or workflow. Quantivate Internal Audit software’s flexible SaaS interface can be easily customized to fit your unique requirements and audit processes to match the way your organization does internal audits.
Single Sign-On Capabilities
Single sign-on (SSO) allows you to utilize your company’s data (active directory) to automatically sign into the Quantivate platform without entering your user name and password. Quantivate’s SSO solution supports user provisioning which automatically creates an account on the first login.