Quantivate is the leading end-to-end governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) solution—the only solution on the market providing a comprehensive SaaS platform and consulting services for GRC needs. Primarily serving the financial services industry, Quantivate’s integrated risk management software and flexible data architecture adapt to the way our customers work, equipping their organizations to reduce risk, boost performance, and drive smarter decision-making. Built in-house from the ground up, we are a dynamic software company where the creativity, intelligence, and dedication of employees are highly valued. By replacing customers’ current antiquated and manual processes, Quantivate empowers organizations to manage governance, risk, and compliance in one seamless and scalable system.
Our collaborative suite of software solutions is a flexible and proven solution for our enterprise customers. They recognize that more effective and functional systems are essential to productive and efficient operations, all of which are key elements in the success and growth of any business in a highly competitive environment. With decades of industry experience, we have developed an exclusive and integrated series of modules to meet the unique requirements of governance, risk and compliance.
Quantivate is looking to bring on a talented Finance leader that will be instrumental in how that momentum continues, partnering with a well-ingrained executive team to drive the next level of growth.
Role, Responsibilities, and Experience Requirements
Quantivate is seeking a resourceful and energetic Vice President of Finance (“VP of Finance”) to help lead the company through its next phase of profitable growth. Reporting to the CEO, Andy Vanderhoff, the VP of Finance will work closely with the entire executive leadership team (ELT) and the Board in developing and executing Quantivate’s growth strategy. The VP of Finance will manage all financial functions and lead operational synergies as well as participate in strategic decision making to enable the company to achieve growth targets.
- 10+ years of FP&A, accounting, investment banking, data analytics, and/or consulting experience, preferably with 4+ years at high-growth SaaS software companies
- Experience with a subscription-based, recurring revenue B2B business model and a reasonable understanding of software and services revenue recognition rules
- Experience with implementing, tracking, and reporting financial and business outcome KPIs that drive accountability, transparency, and operational decision making
- Experience with implementing and optimizing FP&A processes and procedures to enable scale and support business planning & growth
- History of working across a range of stakeholders to develop annual and long-range operating and financial plans with product/geographic revenue targets
- Working knowledge of accounting standards and policies as well as financial operations (e.g., AP, AR, 3rd party audits, banking relationships, federal & state taxes, etc.)
- Compelling executive presence, with strong communication (verbal and written) and relationship building skills
- Expert financial modeling, data analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and data-driven mindset
- Self-starter who operates with humility, integrity, a high sense of urgency, and a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves, collaborative approach
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team and lead them through both defined and ambiguous financial and operational situations
Compensation will consist of the following elements:
- A competitive cash compensation package (base and incentive) in line with a growth company
- Equity with high upside potential
Private Equity Sponsorship
Quantivate was acquired by Luminate Capital Partners in 2019. Luminate Capital Partners is a private equity firm focused on making investments in growing enterprise software companies. Luminate works closely with management teams to provide flexible capital and operational support to drive strategy, accelerated growth and build long-term value. To date, Luminate has raised $1.6B+ in funding and was oversubscribed in their latest round of funding. With headquarters in San Francisco, Luminate invests in portfolio companies that serve customers globally. In collaboration with Luminate, Quantivate will enjoy increased agility to accelerate its growth initiatives, pursue new strategic partnerships, and execute a dedicated governance, risk, and compliance agenda.