Bank IT Risk Management Software Solution
Rapid change and growing dependence on Information Technology (IT) has brought increased risk to banks. Increased government regulation, growing IT infrastructures, and stronger customer demand require greater oversight and monitoring of bank IT security. To facilitate this greater need for oversight, a banks IT departments need to assume a business-driven approach to identifying, managing, and mitigating IT risk. Quantivate Bank IT Risk Management Software provides banks sophisticated tools to manage and mitigate IT Risk, standardize IT risk assessment methodologies, and provide actionable enterprise-level risk information for improved organizational decision-making.
The Right Bank IT Risk Solution
- Implement an integrated IT Risk Management program throughout the institution.
- Perform IT governance, asset tracking, risk assessment, control implementation, regulatory compliance, reporting, and ongoing auditing.
- Through an integrated approach, Quantivate IT Risk Management helps organizations to achieve closer connections and more collaboration between IT and other departments.
- Assists organizations with various standards and frameworks such as: COBIT, ISO, SOX, FFIEC, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA, and NERC.*
- Provides access to controls that cover various compliance requirements including: SOX, FFIEC, PCI, FISMA, GLBA, HIPAA, NERC, NIST, SCADA, FedRAMP, BITS, GAPP, Jericho Forum, ITIL, SEI CMM, and SANS 20 Critical Controls.*
- Integrates with Unified Compliance Framework® (UCF).
Powerful and Easy Management
- Powerful SaaS solution to manage your IT programs.
- Task driven program alerts you when it's time to perform essential tasks
- Dashboard interface provides one-click access to critical reports, including:
-- Risk assessments
-- Data classification
-- Critical IT assets
-- Control evidence
-- IS policies
-- Program documentation
-- Penetration/vulnerability/social engineering test results
-- and more
* Non-public domain control frameworks must be purchased separately.