Who we are:
Quantivate has provided web-based Governance, Risk and Compliance software, and service solutions to organizations of all sizes since 2005. Since then, the company has grown to feature a full suite of GRC modules, including Business Continuity, Vendor Management, Enterprise Risk Management, IT Risk Management, Internal Audit, Regulatory Compliance, and Complaint Management. Our GRC solutions have helped thousands of companies transform the way they manage risk, improve compliance and strengthen governance.
The SDR (Sales Development Representative) is an entry-level sales role, responsible for high volume-based sales lead and demand generation. Primary activities are outbound prospecting and inbound lead follow-up to create well-qualified sales opportunities for the Account Management team to engage on.
What you’ll do:
- Apply a well-defined Ideal Customer Profile to identify accounts and personas within those accounts to engage with.
- Discover the potential needs of the customer, qualify their interest and viability, and create a relationship that will drive their interest in our solutions.
- Effectively and efficiently connect potential customers to sales staff.
How We Measure Success:
- Daily connection attempts, connections made, discovery meetings booked, and maintenance and ongoing follow-up to schedule demos and answer prospect questions.
- Generate demand and facilitate sales for the assigned territory Account Executive.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through outbound prospecting/cold-calling, or they may respond to inbound lead follow-up.
- Communicate with potential customers by phone, email, social platforms, and video conferences.
- Once they have generated a solid lead, the sales development representative will connect the lead to a salesperson.
- They may set up in-person meetings, or they may arrange for other methods of communication, such as an email follow-up or a phone call.
- Following up with people who expressed interest but have not purchased goods or services.
- Quantivate SDRs are supported on a constructive path to a full-cycle sales roles on inside, corporate, or enterprise sales teams, depending on aptitude, after 18-24 months.
- Our competitive salary structure includes a generous base plus variable compensation based on performance
What your background looks like:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, market research, marketing, or 3+ years of related sales experience.
- Some familiarity/coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication are highly beneficial.
- Software Experience.
- SDR Experience 1+ Year(s).
- Knowledge of SalesForce (CRM).
- Preferably has utilized a Sales Enablement Platform (SEP) such as SalesLoft.
- Analytical skills are crucial in supporting account research to understand key business value drivers that are relevant in framing a contextually rich communication theme with the prospects.
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively understand prospect business challenges and position the Quantivate solution’s key positive business benefits incrementally across multiple touchpoints across the prospecting journey.
- Strong teamwork to optimize the execution of marketing campaign follow up as well as the individual account needs their associated Account Executives may require.
- Effective time management to ensure outreach and daily activity rates are maintained.
- Strong technical aptitude.