Quantivate is growing! We are currently recruiting for the newly created position of Manager of Demand Generation to assist with our growth initiatives, including digital marketing strategy and execution, marketing automation/nurture, out/in-bound campaigns, digital advertising, website development and maintenance, search engine optimization (SEO), marketing and sales data integrity and sales workflow improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have domain expertise and experience in digital marketing ideally in an enterprise financial software context. The Manager, Demand Generation reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and collaborates closely with the Product Marketing, Content Marketing and ABM Marketing managers to create marketing programs and value-based campaigns that drive measurable results.
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager works in close partnership with Sales and Sales Operations to maintain data integrity, best practices, and optimized workflow for lead transfer and pipeline reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Demand Generation strategy, planning and execution to drive targeted marketing campaigns focused on financial institutions aligned with pipeline targets, ensuring optimal lead-to-opportunity conversion at the lowest cost-per-lead and opportunity.
- This position will implement and manage all digital marketing resources and partnerships holistically, aligned with the overarching marketing strategy and plan
- Support the planning, development, execution and management of digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM/PPC, marketing database, email, content syndication and digital advertising programs to enable an integrated marketing campaign approach across demand gen., digital, events, product and ABM.
- Maintain performance reporting and data integrity reviews for Marketing Automation platform (Pardot) and relevant SalesForce.com connections
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify market trends to provide insights and offer new and creative growth strategies
- Manage corporate website and collaborate with internal marketing teams to create landing pages, update content, and optimize visitor experience
- Evaluate emerging marketing technologies and make recommendations for adoption.
Education, Experience, and Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years Marketing experience targeting financial institutions in a software context, focused on Demand Generation with proficiency in integrated marketing
- 3+ years Digital Marketing/ Marketing automation platform experience with Pardot
- Demonstrated Salesforce expertise
- Demonstrated Pardot expertise with certification
- Experience with SalesLoft, Outreach, and Google Analytics highly desirable
- Demonstrated Website development and HTML experience
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required