The Sr. Manager of Content Strategy is an exciting, senior role in Quantivate’s growing marketing organization. The team’s remit is to deliver customer engagement and business outcomes through the development of best-in-class content that can be distributed in engaging ways across our various owned, earned and paid channels.
The successful candidate showcases proficiency across the spectrum of content planning and production including written, video and online events and leverages performance metrics and analysis to deliver rapid optimizations. As such, experience with the strategies and tools to perform these functions will be essential. A typical day will blend ideation, planning and execution, and team collaboration. Candidates should be ready to demonstrate the ability to field complex requests, synthesize them efficiently, communicate a thoughtfully planned approach, and lead the creation of assets for deployment across a variety of media: web, mobile, email, advertising, social media and more.
You have built scalable content teams through a combination of internal and external resources and have a strong creative and editorial lens through which you assess the quality of the content produced. You are excited about building a practice and core capability from the ground-up.
This role collaborates with teammates in the Marketing organization (growth, comms, product marketing. Press and thought leadership) and manages a designer/writer and interfaces with third-party contractors as needed. Being open to deep collaboration, feedback, and change is essential to this role.
- Design and own the editorial agenda and calendar that delivers world class written and video content to Quantivate’s audience of private tech company founders, employees, investors and financial institutions.
- Get content in the hands of our audiences: design distribution strategies to make our content highly discoverable using leading SEO strategies and shared organically and via paid promotion
- Scale content as a capability: establish quarterly goals and calendars; set and operationalize metrics we use to evaluate our investments; scale the resourcing model – team and agency partners; develop ways of partnering cross-functionally within Quantivate to drive business goal
- Build a team of in-house and 3rd party content creators that deliver best-in-class content including short- and longer-form web content, advertising, video assets, sales materials, emails and print collateral
- Manage production and approvals: You will oversee the production of all forms of content to align with the calendar on time and on budget; you will develop a systems-based workflow and partnership with compliance and legal to ensure content is approved for use.
- 7+ years of experience leading content production/management in high growth companies (FinTech or Financial Services startups or regulated industries preferred).
- A track record of being part of an effective content marketing team.
- Deep understanding of how to measure content’s impact and connect it to business outcomes.
- A systems-based, repeatable approach to content creation.
- Extensive experience with online tools that enable the content program to scale effectively.
- Strategic thinker who drives tactical execution; can balance long term strategy with short term results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time- and project- management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at a time.