Quantivate has provided web-based Governance, Risk and Compliance software, and service solutions to organizations of all sizes since 2005. Since then, the company has grown to feature a full suite of GRC modules, including Business Continuity, Vendor Management, Enterprise Risk Management, IT Risk Management, Internal Audit, Regulatory Compliance, and Complaint Management. Our GRC solutions have helped thousands of companies transform the way they manage risk, improve compliance and strengthen governance.
We are looking for an experienced account executive to join our growing team! The Account Executive role is responsible for high value customer acquisition within our established TAM.
What you’ll do:
- Build win/win relationships with potential customers in the banking and credit union space to increase engagement and adoption of our GRC Platform
- Create and effectively manage sales pipeline by taking ownership of sales related projects, owning goals and reporting on an established territory
- Maintain relationships with executive level contracts to facilitate all stages of a sale
- Create proposals, business cases, and responses to customers’ business requirements with a consultative sales approach
- Work with a sense of urgency to drive and deliver sales goals while maintaining a high level of work quality
How We Measure Success:
- Success is measured by achieving annual sales targets and maintaining ongoing prospect relationships
- Facilitate sales for the assigned territory
- Initiating contact with potential customers and scheduling the appropriate meetings for follow through
- Communicate with potential customers by phone, email, social platforms, and video conferences.
- Arrange in-person meetings, and manage other methods of communication, such as an email follow-up or a phone call.
- Following up with people who expressed interest but have not purchased goods or services.
- Create appropriate follow up and notes for pipeline management in Salesforce
What your background looks like:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, market research, marketing, and 5+ years of related sales experience.
- Some familiarity/coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication are highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of SalesForce (CRM).
- Preferably has utilized a Sales Enablement Platform (SEP) such as SalesLoft.
- Analytical skills are crucial in supporting account research to understand key business value drivers that are relevant in framing a contextually rich communication theme with the prospects.
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively understand prospect business challenges and position the Quantivate solution’s key positive business benefits incrementally across multiple touchpoints across the prospecting journey.
- Strong teamwork to optimize the execution of marketing campaign follow up as well as the individual account needs their associated Account Executives may require.
- Effective time management to ensure outreach and daily activity rates are maintained.
- Strong technical aptitude.