by Dan Banning
May 17, 2017 03:05 pm
By now you may have heard about the “WannaCry” ransomeware attack. We have received a number of questions about this attack from our customers and want to assure you that:
- Quantivate was not affected by the recent “WannaCry” ransomware attack.
- All of your data is safe and unaffected.
- None of our systems were compromised.
- Our production environment does not rely on any Windows products and as such was not vulnerable to this attack.
- All of our corporate Windows based systems were up to date on their patching schedules and therefore were not vulnerable to the attack.
For more information on the “WannaCry” ransomeware attack you can visit:
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact Quantivate support.