Non-Profit Business Continuity Software & Service
Software Helps You Comply With:
- OSHA- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- NFPA 1600:2010
A disaster could be the time of biggest need for those you serve. Your organization exists to fulfill its mission and serve the community. Neglecting to develop an effective business continuity plan for your nonprofit has the potential for permanently damaging your organization.
Having an effective plan allows a nonprofit organization to:
- Remain a viable entity, ready to take action in support of its mission
- Maintain the confidence and trust of donors, staff, clients, and stakeholders
- Play an effective role in disaster response and relief efforts
- Provide support to clients and staff who may be experiencing the impact of the incident that caused the interruption of operations
Quantivate™ Business Continuity (BC) software reduces the time you spend managing and maintaining plans. The solution enables you to understand your organization, develop implementable plans, keep your plans up-to-date, and increases the availability of critical operations across the enterprise. Quantivate BC is a repeatable methodology that removes single points of failure in processes and technology to ensure quantifiable risk measurement capability, and allows business continuity data to be harnessed for the greater GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance) good.