Insurance Vendor & Third Party Management Software
Do you know whom you are doing business with? In today’s marketplace, insurers are relying on an ever-increasing number of third parties for essential business functions. This opens the organization to greater risk levels than ever before. In addition, regulators such as OIG, OCC, FFIEC, CFPB and others are increasing their focus on third party risks. These regulators want insurance companies to identify potential third party risks, verify third parties you do business with are compliant, and monitor changes that can create new risks. The Quantivate Vendor and Third Party Management solution helps insurance companies meet these critical requirements.
Centralized Vendor and Data Management
With Quantivate Vendor and Third Party Management software, you can manage all your vendor information, such as contact information, financials, contracts, and insurance certificates, in one easy to manage web-based application. The system also provides comprehensive on-time notifications of critical expiration and due dates.
Manage Third Party Risk and Due Diligence
Quantivate Vendor and Third Party Management is a powerful solution that gives you the ability to quickly perform due diligence and score your vendors on multiple variables to auto-calculate and determine the overall risk breakdown of each vendor.
Easy to Use Dashboard Interface
Quantivate Third Party Management’s customizable dashboard interface gives you at-a-glance information and easy accessibility to important vendor information. Through this dashboard interface, you can access reports, your vendor document library, and other essential vendor information. Plus, the system’s unique Vendor Management Program Snapshot gives at-a-glance information, in easy to read charts for where each vendor sits in the Third Party Management Process and the classification and risk breakdown of third party vendors.
Quantivate Third Party Management software’s robust reporting capabilities give clear visibility into high-risk vendor relationships, the status of vendor assessments, and your organization’s overall risk exposure. Complete audit-ready predefined report templates are available for quick no-hassle reporting, including SSAE-16 reports. In addition, reports can be customized to fit your specific business needs. Reports include:
- All Vendor Report: Displays key information about all vendors stored in the system.
- All Contract Report: Displays key information about all contracts stored in the system.
- Third Party Classification Report: Displays classification ratings for all vendors stored in the system.
- Third Party Due Diligence Report: Displays all attributes associated with the Due Diligence process.
- Critical Vendor Detail Report: Displays all vendors classified as Level 1 – Critical.
- Exceptions Report: Highlights Vendors and Contracts that are missing key information and reviews such as classifications, due diligence, and contract expiration dates.
- Documents Requested and not Received: A list of documents requested from vendors but not yet received. Includes links to drill down to the due diligence assessment for further review.
- Third Party & Vendor Management Executive Summary
The Features You Need
- Vendor Classification – understand your inherent risk
- Digital File Library – For easy storage and access to digital files, contracts, etc.
- Notifications – Notify specific employees of due dates
- Workflow Engine – Build workflows that control the routing and gathering of information
- Customizable Report Templates – Use prebuilt reports or customize them to fit your needs
- Dashboard Layout – “At-a-Glance” status viewing and quick decision-making
- Web Based – Easy deployment and automatic updates and maintenance
- User group security – set employee security levels and assign vendors to specific employees
- Auto Back-up – Keeps your work safe and secure
- Audit History Log – Track document changes by employee and vendor
- Optional Deployment Services – Save time and effort with optional services
Benefits of Quantivate Third Party Management Software
- Gain a detailed picture of your risk exposure from vendor relationships
- Organize your vendors for easy review and access
- Create a consistent standardized third party management process to increases efficiencies
- Centralize Reporting for greater decision making and resource management
- Enforce third party risk management policies and controls and in order to ensure regulatory compliance
- Save Time, Effort and Cost by significantly reducing resources and expenses required to perform risk analyses and maintain vendor oversight
- Deliver complete information to senior management for strategic decision making
The Quantivate GRC Suite – Data from Across the Enterprise
Quantivate Third Party Management software allows your organization to implement industry best practices for efficient audits, and ensure tight integration of the internal audit process with other Quantivate GRC Software modules; including Internal Audit, Business Continuity, Enterprise Risk Management, IT GRC, and Regulatory Compliance Manager. No time consuming or costly integration programming is required to gain access to all the risk, compliance, and business continuity data required for your audit processes.