Quantivate IT GRC creates closer connections and more collaboration between a Credit Union’s business and the IT departments. Quantivate IT GRC manages the IT requirements for regulations, and embedding them into IT policies, Quantivate IT GRC communicates IT policies throughout the organization ensuring compliance.
Reliance on Information Technology (IT) is an increasing factor in today’s business environment and IT infrastructures are continuing to grow more complex which creates increased risk. In addition, growing government regulations and customer demand are requiring greater oversight and monitoring of IT infrastructure security. Responding to these forces requires effective management and ongoing administration of IT.
The Quantivate IT GRC solution enables the implementation of an integrated IT GRC program throughout the enterprise. The solution enables CIOs and IT Managers to perform many activities including IT governance and policy management, IT asset tracking, IT risk assessment and response, IT control implementation, IT regulatory compliance and reporting, IT incident and threat management, IT vendor risk and performance management, and ongoing IT auditing.
Quantivate IT GRC Highlights
- Fully configurable software platform to fit most organizations and IT environments
- On-the-fly software customization to adapt to changing security program and regulatory needs
- Integrates IT governance with, risk management, compliance management, internal audit management, business continuity, and vendor management.
- Helps create, measure, monitor, and manage IT programs based on leading control frameworks.
- Build a risk profile of the IT landscape in relation to the business.
Quantivate IT GRC Compliance
- Embeddable standard frameworks and regulations content such as SOX, FFIEC, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA, NERC, COBIT, or ISO 27002.*
- Provides access to harmonized controls that cover various compliance requirements including SOX, FFIEC, PCI, FISMA, GLBA, HIPAA, NERC, NIST, FedRAMP, BITS, GAPP, Jericho Forum, ITIL, SEI CMM, and SANS 20 Critical Controls*
Quantivate IT GRC Information provides you with powerful web-based software to manage your IT programs. The intuitive dashboard interface gives you one one-click access to critical reports, including risk assessments, penetration/vulnerability/social engineering test results, data classification, critical IT assets, data-system mapping, control evidence, IS policies, program documentation, and more.
IT GRC Services
Quantivate Partner Rivial Data Security provides a number of IT GRC services including:
- IT Risk Assessment
- IT Audit
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
* Non-public domain control frameworks must be purchased separately.