Credit Union Regulatory Compliance Software
Today credit union compliance managers need robust and effective compliance and regulatory management software solutions to stay on top of changing laws, regulations, standards, and internal policies. Quantivate Regulatory Compliance Manager (RCM) provides a strong software solution for compliance managers to handle a wide variety of compliance processes and ensure accountability throughout organizations of all sizes. The software delivers key features to monitor pertinent regulations and other requirements, organize compliance documentation, run risk assessments and audits, and demonstrate proof of compliance through robust reporting.
Quantivate RCM software can help you:
- Perform a robust Risk Assessment to identify gaps in compliance and help rate the risk of new requirements
- Creating compliance task management and automated workflows
- Mapping and applying all regulatory requirements to applicable policies, controls, processes, and hierarchy
- Compliance and Risk reporting capability for all levels
Credit Union Compliance
Quantivate regulatory compliance software solution provides a common framework and an integrated approach to meet cross-industry and industry specific regulations including:
- Data retention laws
- and others
Single Sign-On Capabilities
Single sign-on (SSO) allows you to utilize your company’s data (active directory) to automatically sign into the Quantivate platform without entering your user name and password. Quantivate’s SSO solution supports user provisioning which automatically creates an account on the first login.
Provided as a part of the included software content – Executive Summaries are summaries of existing laws that are already in effect. Executive summaries are reviewed on an annual basis by Quantivate partners Howard and Howard Attorneys for any updates and changes.
Content of Executive Summaries:
- List of Main Requirements
- Policy and Procedure Requirements
- Testing and Auditing Requirements
- List of items to test compliance
- Allows management visibility into compliance activities
- Mitigates risks to prevent loss through proactive monitoring
- Identifies gaps and manages remediation plans
- Saves time and reduces errors by eliminating manual processes
- Centralized management of compliance efforts
- Compliance task management and automated workflows
- Action plan and remediation tracking
- Compliance and risk reporting for all levels
- Executive summary overview
- Automated audit tracking of all compliance changes
- Status tracking through user and management dashboard capabilities
- Regulatory library with links to online sources for: NCUA, OCC, FDIC, FFIEC, Federal Reserve, and the CFPB
- Management dashboards for at-a-glance status updates
- Seamless integration with other Quantivate GRC modules
- Notifications/reminders to help keep your compliance efforts on track
- Compliance gap reports quickly see where you need to focus your efforts next
- Regulatory Alerts from Howard and Howard
- Seamless integration with other Quantivate’s GRC modules: Business Continuity, Vendor Management, Enterprise Risk Management, IT GRC, and Internal Audit.
Add-On Service Content
Howard & Howard offers Regulatory Updates in the form of Compliance Alert e-mails and content within the software; to help your financial institution understand new or amended regulations from NCUA, OCC, FDIC, FFIEC, Federal Reserve, or the CFPB and the steps you need to take in order to remain in compliance. Our Compliance Alerts are written by experienced compliance attorneys who translate the complex regulatory language and provide an executive summary and action items for your financial institution.
One of the challenges of new regulatory requirements is determining whether or not the rules apply to your institution and, specifically, which of your products would be impacted. Each Howard & Howard Compliance Alert includes a Scope & Applicability section, Impacted Areas section and Agency(ies) section to help you determine if and how the new rules impact your institution’s operations.
Content of Compliance Alerts
- Regulatory Update Name
- Mandatory Compliance Date
- Scope & Applicability
- Executive Summary
- Exemption Thresholds (if applicable)
- Impacted Areas
- Action Items
- Frequently Asked Questions (if applicable)
- Additional Resources
Monthly RCM Brief
This monthly email will come out the first Friday of each month in addition to any Compliance Alerts or other updates.
- Coming Soon – list of Compliance Alerts currently in progress
- Additional Content as available
- News of any RCM related webinars, etc.
Credit Union GRC Solutions
Recently the global financial industry has seen an unprecedented increase in regulatory requirements forcing institutions to have a greater focus on the way risk is managed. Increasingly, regulators, Credit Union members, and other key stakeholders are demanding more transparency and greater ROI from systems, software, and tools. However, many organizations create fragmented systems for risk management and compliance producing an inefficient system filled with redundancies and additional risk.
Quantivate solves the need with an integrated GRC software solution that includes solution for Business Continuity Software, Vendor Management Software, Enterprise Risk Management Software, Internal Audit Software, IT GRC, and Regulatory Compliance Software.