Emergency Notification Software
- Text to Speech
- Voice Recording
- Single Question Poll
The probability of major emergencies, such as natural disasters, pandemic outbreaks or terrorist attacks, has increased in recent years. However, disruptions in your organization can't be predicted. This makes it difficult to reach and account for people during unexpected crises. Quantivate takes what is historically a time-consuming manual process and provides an automated solution that reaches people within seconds anywhere - anytime.
Reach Anyone, Anywhere, on Any Device
Today there are more ways than ever to contact people, so effective emergency notification needs to allow multi-layered communication channels simultaneously to ensure key personnel get the information they need. To ensure vital messages aren't missed in a crisis, Quantivate Emergency Notifications gives users the ability to reach people in multiple ways including voice calls, SMS text messages, and emails.
Quantivate Emergency Notifications allows users to send a notification via a phone message. You can send phone messages in the following formats:
- Text to Speech - type in text that will be translated to voice in a phone message
- Voice Recording - record or upload a voice message to your notification recipients
- Single Question Poll - when your notification is sent recipients receive a poll
SMS Text Messages
Send text messages to your personnel on the go. Just because your people are not near a computer doesn't mean they can't be notified.
Reach personnel at their desk or on the road through email notifications.
- Saves precious time in an emergency by contacting key personnel simultaneously
- Frees up employees to concentrate on other tasks
- Improves chances that the message is received by contacting recipients over multiple communications methods
- Ability to track and confirm delivery of messages in real time
- Enables business continuity communications required to fulfill compliance, audit, and regulatory obligations
- Manage contact records through integration with your Business Continuity, Vendor Management, and Enterprise Risk Management databases